Wednesday, February 20, 2008

music for a deserted island paradise...














If I had to choose between being stuck in a dark, scary, dried up well or lying in the sun on a sandy beach, I would have to go with the beach. I am extremely afraid of dark, small place so I would not be able to handle being trapped in a well. I would prefer to take more than five cassette tapes because I have many favorites; however, five is better than none at all. The five albums I would choose would be: Love, Melt, The Spirit Room, How to Save a Life, and Move Along. My first choice would be Love by The Beatles. I have always enjoyed The Beatles and could listen to them all day. Hearing my boys sing the words “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” makes me melt every time. This brings me to my next album, Melt, by the Rascal Flatts. I was first introduced to the Rascal Flatts by my mom. I enjoy their rich voices and how they bring a unique upbeat to country love songs. Michelle Branch is one of my favorite female singers. I love her unique style and messages. I enjoy listening to her when I am driving in the car on a warm summer day and my sum roof is open. Her voice and words always seem to put me in a good mood. I have been in love with The Fray ever since I first heard “How To Save a Life.” Whenever I get stressed out I listen to “Over my Head” and scream into a pillow. Amazingly, this helps me calm down and not take things so seriously. My final choice Move Along will provide the twist in music I will need in the island to remain entertained. Rocking out to All American Rejects is one of my favorite past times. Listening to “Dirty Little Secret” and dancing around like a crazy person never fails to put a huge smile on my face.

No comments: